How do I care for preserved roses?
Preserved flowers are very low maintenance, but as a natural product, they do need a little care and attention to keep them at their best.
- Water or mist the roses.
- Put anything on top of them or tilt the box. Roses are delicate, so handle with care!
- Remove them from the box. This will damage them, as they are affixed to the box.
- Place against textiles. They may stain some fabrics.
- Store in a humid, very dry or hot environment.
- Place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Direct light and heat can fade the roses.
- Handle with care. Real roses are fragile!
- Keep in a room temperature environment. 18°- 23°C is ideal.
Are preserved flowers difficult to look after?
Not at all. In fact, customers tell us they’re delighted by how easy preserved roses are to care for, unlike fresh roses which often need nurturing only to last a week!
To help your preserved roses last as long as possible, you’ll want to keep them in a room temperature environment, away from direct sunlight and heat sources. They never need water.
If you notice that they need dusting, just dust gently with dry air or a soft brush.